EVERY DONATION COUNTS!
With your donation you support local initiatives in Asia, Africa and Latin America in the area of organic farming as well as education and empowerment of women, children and young adults. EcoSolidar is in close contact with its project partners and visits them every year to verify the effective use of the funds. Our work is only possible thanks to private donations: Your lived solidarity is the basis for our commitment.
By the way: donations can be deducted from taxes in most cantons.
EcoSolidar, Dornacherstrasse 192, 4018 Basel
IBAN: CH56 0900 0000 8000 9005 8
Order a payment slip at our office via firstname.lastname@example.org
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
Tel.: +41 44 272 42 00
ZEWO SEAL OF QUALITY
The ZEWO Seal of Quality guarantees a trustworthy use of your donation. Your personal data is kept confidential and transmitted securely.
Donations instead of gifts
Looking for a meaningful gift? Give a donation to EcoSolidar in the name of another person. This is how it works:
- Choose which projects you would like to support with your gift donation or whether EcoSolidar itself decides where your donation is most needed: Organic farming for food security, education and empowerment of children and young people, empowerment of women or a free donation to EcoSolidar.
- Fill in the order form and send us your contact details and wishes. If you would like us to send the thank-you card directly to the person receiving the gift, please also indicate this address.
- Transfer the donation amount to EcoSolidar with the remark “gift donation”. You can use the online form or transfer the amount directly to the donation account. Postal account: 80-9005-8 / IBAN: CH56 0900 0000 8000 9005 8 / EcoSolidar, Dornacherstrasse 192, Postfach, 4018 Basel. If required, you can order a payment slip by e-mail.
- As soon as your order has reached us, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail. We will send a personal thank-you card and information on the supported projects by post to you or, if required, directly to the person receiving the gift.
Your personal donation campaign
Do you celebrate your birthday and are actually happy without wishes? Or would you like to take part in a TV quiz like Ursus und Nadeschkin and donate your winnings to us? There are many creative ways to turn your own occasion into a personal donation campaign. And this is how it works:
You personally collect at the event:
1. You can inform us in advance about your donation campaign. We will be happy to send you information material beforehand. Please contact us by e-mail.
2. Inspire your guests for your plan to donate and collect the donations yourself at the event.
3. Transfer the collected amount with the purpose (occasion/event and your name) to the EcoSolidar account. Postal account: 80-9005-8 / IBAN: CH56 0900 0000 8000 9005 8 / EcoSolidar, Dornacherstrasse 192, Postfach, 4018 Basel. Or use the online form: Please enter the reason for payment in the “Remarks” field.
You ask your guests to donate to EcoSolidar instead of giving you a present:
1. Please inform us in advance about your donation campaign.
2. Tell your guests about your donation wish.
3. Communicate to them our account and a unique keyword as the reason for payment, e.g. the event and your name. Your guests can also make the donation with the online form: In this case, they enter the reason for payment in the “Remarks” field.
4. After completion of your donation campaign, you will receive a thank-you card with the total amount that was donated. All donors will receive a donation confirmation from us.
We wish you much pleasure with your personal donation campaign and look forward to hearing from you!
Inheritance and legacy
EcoSolidar cares about the future of the next generations. Therefore, we have been campaigning since 1986 for sustainable development that focuses on help that enabels people to help themselves and on ecological development. Our work is possible because our donors support us faithfully. A fairer and more peaceful world is close to many people’s hearts and they want to get closer to this aim by contributing with their inheritance. Maybe you wish to set a lasting example as well? With an inheritance or a legacy in favour of EcoSolidar, you invest in the future of disadvantaged people. By doing so, you enable for example, that:
- children and adolescents from extremely poor circumstances in Cambodia can go to school and finish a vocational education.
- in Malawi farmers with a disability are instructed in biological agriculture.
- women in India that were affected by violence can be advised and looked after.
Inheritances and legacies for a charitable organisation like EcoSolidar are exempt from death duties and are allocated exclusively to the projects you would like to support.
You can find helpful information about settling your estate here, for example:
In case you have already decided about an inheritance or a legacy for EcoSolidar, you have a possibility to settle your estate here: Dein Adieu Testamentgenerator
If you have any questions concerning your inheritance, please do not hesitate to contact our managing director who will gladly advise you individually and non-bindingly:
André Affentranger, email@example.com / +41 44 272 42 00